Welcome Clubs to Swinburne Student Union’s Hammer & Swine, the only fully licensed bar operating within the Hawthorn Campus precinct.
Steps for Clubs booking events in the Hammer & Swine
- Complete the Expression of Interest (EOI) form with as much information as possible or complete a PFD version and email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once received, the Hammer & Swine team will be in contact to finalize the details and provide a formal quote for your event
- This quote must then be approved at a minuted Club meeting to ensure Swinburne Student Life can provide funds for the event
- Once the Club meeting has finished, complete a formal request for funding on the Student Life website
- Once Student Life have approved the funding they will inform the Hammer & Swine who will be in contact with you to confirm your event
- Most importantly: Have fun at your event!
NB- If your event requires a temporary licence, the Hammer & Swine will need at least 5 weeks notice of approval of funding to apply for the temporary licence.
Standard operating hours include:
|Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday||12:00pm to 7:00pm|
|Thursday||12:00pm to 11:00pm|
Extended hours are available by application for special events and functions.