Zoom Booking Process
The SSU are offering Swinburne students the ability to utilise Zoom to conduct club meetings, events and activities during your time online.
We understand the importance of maintaining contact with your peers and your club members, which is why we are opening up bookings for our Zoom Pro account, which allows hosting of up to 100 participants.
SSU Zoom Agreement
By booking a Zoom meeting via use of the SSU account, you agree to abide by the following requirements:
- No bullying, harassment, or inappropriate behaviour will be tolerated.
- Please ensure that Zoom log in and meeting ID is circulated to intended meeting participants and remember that anyone who has access to this link will be able to access your meeting. Your privacy is important, so ensure you have a way to moderate who can access the meeting link.
- Meetings cannot be booked for periods of more than 3 hours at a time.
- Personal information such as address, banking details, or personal identifying information must not be requested or exchanged via Zoom chat.
- Meeting hosts understand that they are responsible for the behaviour of those participating in their meetings, and have the right to remove any meeting participant who is behaving inappropriately. Any such instances should be reported to the SSU directly after the meeting.
Failure to follow these requirements will result in termination of further meeting access, and will be reported to appropriate faculty/department should this be deemed necessary.