PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN BAG AND STUDENT CARD. YOU MUST BRING/WEAR A MASK AND FOLLOW ALL COVID-19 AND SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES
SSU Free Feeds program is generously providing pre-cooked and nutritious meals for students experiencing financial or food insecurity as a result of Covid-19.
To receive a Free Feeds Meal Pack, please register your details below and nominate your meal collection time:
- St Albans Railway Station: 10am – 10.30am
- Sunshine Railway Station: 11am – 11.30am
- Glenferrie Railway Station: 12.30pm – 1.30pm
- Ringwood Railway Station: 2pm – 3pm
NOTE: Please remember:
- bring and wear a mask in accordance with CovidSafe directions,
- check in via the Free Feeds QR code
- maintain social distancing at all times, and
- if you are feeling unwell, you must not attend; Pease stay away, get tested and self-isolate until results arrive
Due to coronavirus social distancing requirements, we request that students do not meet or congregate before or after their meal pack collection, but attend and exit the location in a timely manner.
Multiple Meal Requests: Students can only register to receive a single Free Feeds Meal Pack per week, with each pack containing at least 5 pre-cooked meals. If you place multiple orders within a single week, all orders will be cancelled prior to collection.
Cancelling Meal Requests: If you need to cancel a pre-booked order, please do so by following our easy step-by-step guide, here.