Swinburne Student Survival Guide
How to eat well on a tight budget?
There are days when you're just short on cash and need something cheap to keep you going for a few days or even weeks; here are a few food-saving tips:
- Food Bank from SSU
- Free Breakfast from SSU
- Student Edge for deals
- Always ask for student deals
- Free Member's BBQ every Wednesday
- Meal preparation for busy students
- Check out Aldi in Camberwell for cheap groceries
- Don’t be lazy! Make some good food for yourself!
Listen to studying abroad on a podcast called Life in General with Vanessa Chim, an international student from Swinburne.